Planning…. Your African Adventure 2021.
South Africa has announced that they have opened its borders to international travel.
What does this mean for those of us planning to travel next year?
With vaccines heading our way over the coming months, it seems like the right time to plan your dream holiday.
Well presently, travel is not possible until we can all travel safely. However, that does not stop you planning to avoid disappointment with availability when the time comes.
So, what is on your Wishlist?
· Cape Town, with its iconic Table Mountain
· Garden Route, scenic drives & whale watching
· Winelands, Franschhoek for some of the best restaurants & wine tasting in the world
· 5 Star Safari Experience
· Zulu Battlefield tours
· Activity holidays, horse riding including big 5 game safari, walking, golf, diving and white water rafting
· Kruger Park & the Panorama Route
· Luxurious Spa Hotels & Traditional Lodges
· Luxury train travel on Rovos Rail
· Victoria Falls and the Zambezi River
So, with this in mind why not plan your holiday now with these benefits?
· Zero deposit on all planning & itineraries until UK Government confirmation of safe travel
· Our hands-on local knowledge (we’ve been doing this for a while now!)
So why not contact us today for a chat about your African Adventure?
Paul: 07710 460223 Terry: 07801 813975