Planning…. Your African Adventure 2021.
South Africa has announced that they have opened its borders to international travel.
What does this mean for those of us planning to travel next year?
With vaccines heading our way over the coming months, it seems like the right time to plan your dream holiday.
Well presently, travel is not possible until we can all travel safely. However, that does not stop you planning to avoid disappointment with availability when the time comes.
So, what is on your Wishlist?
· Cape Town, with its iconic Table Mountain
· Garden Route, scenic drives & whale watching
· Winelands, Franschhoek for some of the best restaurants & wine tasting in the world
· 5 Star Safari Experience
· Zulu Battlefield tours
· Activity holidays, horse riding including big 5 game safari, walking, golf, diving and white water rafting
· Kruger Park & the Panorama Route
· Luxurious Spa Hotels & Traditional Lodges
· Luxury train travel on Rovos Rail
· Victoria Falls and the Zambezi River